LYNCHBURG, Tenn. (Oct. 26, 2019) – Clark Crew BBQ from Yukon, Okla., claimed the title of Grand Champion at the 31st Annual Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue in Lynchburg, Tenn.
As Grand Champion, Clark Crew BBQ earned $25,000, braggin’ rights as winner of what many consider to be the most prestigious barbecue contest in the world, and the chance to defend its title next year in 2020.
Shake ’n Bake BBQ of New Haven, MO, was named the Reserve Grand Champion, taking home the second-place cash prize of $10,00. The Top 10 finishers were as follows:
- 1 Clark Crew BBQ (Yukon, OK)
- 2 Shake ‘n Bake BBQ (New Haven, MO)
- 3 Redneck Scientific (Clayton, NC)
- 4 T Mac Smokin (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- 5 Bunch of Swines (United Kingdom)
- 6 Timbone Barbeque (Dakota City, NE)
- 7 Burnin and Lootin (Corona, CA)
- 8 Rio Valley Meat BBQ (Weslaco, TX)
- 9 Boomerang BBQ (Wolfforth, TX)
- 10 Smokin’ Gringo’s (Moncks Corner, SC)