Chulengo Smoker is the perfect tool for those who are looking to make barbecuing a family tradition. Since the beginning, our goal has been to create a smoker that gathers family and friends around a fire. That's what the Chulengo Smoker is all about. No matter if you are cooking for yourself, a big family or a crowd, the Chulengo Smoker is up for the task, guaranteed. Ribs, brisket, steak, shrimp, chicken, turkey, even a whole hog!
A reverse flow smoker designed with versatility in mind, its many configurations allow you to use over 8 different cooking techniques: Smoking (both traditional and cold), grilling, roasting, baking, direct fire, using a dutch oven or using the offset surface as a stovetop for pots, pans, skillets and grilling mats.
Its thick steel and weldings guarantee a lasting, strong piece of equipment with a design that will make it the centerpiece of your backyard or outdoor kitchen. With over 1800 square inches of available cooking surface, there won't be any shortage of space for you to cook whatever you want, the way you want it.
The Chulengo Smoker includes:
- Cooking chamber built with heavy duty 3/16" and 1/4" mild steel
- Heavy duty construction, welded by certified welders
- Santa Maria style grill grate
- Heavy duty hand crank for grill height adjustment
- Two removable heavy duty "V" groove grilling grates
- Dripping collection gutter
- One removable/sliding heavy duty second level smoking grate
- One removable heavy duty charcoal grate for direct grilling
- Heavy duty cooking pan on top of firebox
- Grease drain and hook
- Spring handles on all three doors
- One left side hatch with damper to control air flow when used in oven set-up
- Two hatches with damper to control air and smoke flow when used in grill or oven configuration.
- Heavy duty smoke stack all the way down to the bottom of the cooking chamber with damper for smoke flow control
- Heavy duty fire box with lots of space for wood and charcoal, holds up to 20lbs of charcoal approximately
- Fire box front and side door for easy access to the charcoal/wood basket and easier clean-up
- Sliding intake vent on side door for easy fire control
- Steel mesh lower shelf under the cooking chamber for storage of wood/tools/accessories
- Heavy duty 12" wagon style wheels fully welded on the back
- Heavy duty 6" swivel casters on the front for easier handling and movement.
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 66 3/8"L x 30"W x 66"H
- COOKING CHAMBER: 24"W x 40"L x24"H
- FIRE BOX: 24"W x 18"L x 17.5"H
- COOKING SURFACE (Sq. Inches): 1824
- FIRE BASKET: 14.5"W x 20.5"L x 9.1"H (HOLDS UP TO 20 LBS OF CHARCOAL)
COOKING GRATES DIMENSIONS
- HEAVY DUTY, HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE GRATE (V-SHAPED GRILL): 19"W X 37.50"L, (TRAVELS 11.5") SURFACE: 712.5 Sq. Inch.
- HEAVY DUTY, INTERCHANGEABLE SMOKING GRILL "A": 22"W x 35.8"L SURFACE: 787.6 Sq. Inch.
- HEAVY DUTY, INTERCHANGEABLE DIRECT FIRE GRILL "B" : 22"W x 35.8"L SURFACE: 787.6 Sq. Inch.
- HEAVY DUTY, COOKING PAN [TOP FIRE BOX]: 18"W x 18" SURFACE: 324 Sq. Inch.
AVAILABLE COOKING SURFACES SIZE
- TOTAL COOKING SURFACE: 1824 Sq. Inch.
- SURFACE AVAILABLE FOR SMOKING: 1500 Sq. Inch
- SURFACE AVAILABLE FOR GRILLING: 712.5 Sq. Inch
- SURFACE AVAILABLE FOR COOKING PAN (FIRE BOX TOP): 324 Sq. Inch.